Lost Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Immortals

World of Warcraft Internacional Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daennor retribution paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daennor

Daennor retribution paladin Empty
PostSubject: Daennor retribution paladin   Daennor retribution paladin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 am

Hi all Very Happy

1. CHARACTER NAME: Daennor
2. LEVEL: 70
3. AGE: 17
4. LOCATION/NATIONALITY: Portugal
5. CLASS: Paladin
7. PVE EXPERIENCE: Karazhan / Zul' Aman / Gruul's Lair / Tempest Keep / and ofc 5-men hrcs
8. PROFESSIONS: Jewelcrafting-375 / Mining - 375
9. CURRENT TALENT BUILD: I am retri, 2/18/41 this build is focused on pvp environement ('cause i dont raid in my current guild), however when u need me to raid i will go with 9/8/44(
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?tal=5400000000000000000050300000000000000000003503005100033125331051).

variableIsSite = 1;

The first build is more focused about surviving, fast stuns, and some avoidance; the second is also focused on dps, with the extra of a better mana pool and less threat caused. I will ALWAYS use this one if i raid with u guys ;D nop...

Here is my character link

Notes:

Most ppl know me as holy, im holy since i started lvl 70 raiding (have a good heal set btw, 1.8 k heal bonus). But i have been farming retri gear for a month, it's the spec that i love the most on palas... Well, my gear is nice now but it will be better in one/two weeks i promisse, however its fine for kara and zul'aman. I will improve my head/neck/shoulders/wrist/chest/relic in the next days (the wrist are for tanking and the relic for healing, they suck i know...
Crying or Very sad i will replace them as soon as possible).

I would love to enter in ur guild, i even have some friends there =) if u need any more answers pls ask! Wink

w8ing for answer, Daennor [ ]
Back to top Go down

Daennor retribution paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Immortals :: Recruitment :: Application-
Jump to: